Date Available: August 2023, 3:00 PM
Monthly Rent: $1,700$ - $1,900
Square Feet: 900
Address: 8821A rue Clark, Montreal, H2N 1R6
Note: Monthly rates will depend on the season, and length of your stay.
Avail to rent monthly - Strategically located in heart of Ahuntsic Montreal close to all amenities, approximately 15 mins to downtown via metro. Fully furnished 2 brm apartment near public transport and the Chabanel business district. Beautiful apartment fully equipped with appliances, central air-exchanger and much more. Everything included (utilities & amenities). Large Queen bed in main bedroom and single bed in the second living room.
2 bedroom suite with full kitchen and fully furnished by Montreal Furnished Apartments & Suites
This apartment is located on the semi-basement floor of a triplex in a beautiful neighbourhood of Ahuntsic just 5 minutes from metro Crémazie . Cozy apartment that was completely renovated. The furnished apartment is offered to you fully equipped with stylish furnishings, utensils, linens, bedding and towels, high speed internet and phone line. It has acces to the backyard at the rear of the apartment. Private parking may also be available upon request.
Close to all services, shopping and is well served by public transport. It is approximately 5-7minutes walk from Crémazie metro just north of the highway 40. Strategically located just 10 minutes to Plateau Mont-Royal, 15 minutes from downtown, blvd St-Laurent leads to Quartier des spectacles, Old Montreal and Ste-Catherine street. CEGEP Ahuntsic and André Grasset, Sports Complex Centre Claude Robillard, supermarkets (Provigo) and restaurants (Burger King, Subway etc) are also all within 10 minutes from the apartment.
The Clark Comfy Suite is the perfect place for quick access to the city center while enjoying the comfort and tranquility of the suburbs!
Length of stay flexible.
- Le Collège Ahuntsic
- Complexe sportif Claude-Robillard
- Marché Central with 1 million square feet and 60 tenants, Marché Central is one of the top power centres in Canada, conveniently situated near the intersection of Highways 15 and 40.
- Rue Chabanel is in the North of Montreal and it is famous for wholesale market in textile, garments, carpet and leather products. There are plenty of factory and warehouses whereby shoppers come to buy at wholesale prices or ex-factory price
- High speed internet and Wi-fi
- Unlimited phone calls within CANADA and USA
- exterior reserved parking ( possible)
- 1 closed bedroom with queen size bed and large 2nd room with single bed
- zen bathroom, linens, sheets and towels all provided
- fully equipped kitchen with appliances and all utensils included
- washer and dryer
- electricity, water, air-exchanger and heating all included
- meditation couch