Date Available: Monday, 01 May 2017 3:00 PM
Monthly Rent: $1,800 - $2,200
Square Feet: 700
Address: Rene-Levesque Est intersection St-Hubert
Note: Monthly rates will depend on the season, and length of your stay.
Avail for Nov 2016 - Strategically located in downtown Montreal close to all amenities. Fully furnished 1brm condo near public transport and the downtown core business district. Luxurious condo fully equipped with appliances, central air-conditioning and much more. Everything included (utilities & amenities). Large Queen bed in main bedroom and comfortable leather sofa-bed in the living room.
CURRENTLY LISTED FOR SALE
1brm fully furnished condo suite with flex space in an excellent location in the heart of Montreal, near bus, metro and highways. Strategically located, ideal for professionals!
Fully furnished 1 bedroom suite excellent location - close to all festivals, shopping, universities (UQAM & McGill) as well as hospitals. Corporate and business accommodation in downtown Montreal available to rent.
New building with beautifully designed architecture, State of the art stainless steel appliances in modern kitchen, Outside balcony, Laundry Room (washer/ dryer), Dishwasher, Built-in Microwave, UNLIMITED High-speed wireless internet, Premium cable, heating, electricity and water. Roof-top swimming pool, Sauna, Spa, Steam room, Private movie theater Gym ...much more
- 5 mins from CBC Radio Canada & Hospital Saint-Luc, min walking distance to Ste-Catherine shopping, UQAM University, and Montreal Bus Central Station
- 7 mins walking distance to the beautiful Montreal Old Port
- 14 min walking distance to Place-Des-Arts and Complexe Desjardins (the heart of the Jazz Festival)
- 7 mins walk to National Library and China Town.
- Young professional area with many trendy restaurants & movie theaters, the Village .. and more.
- High speed internet and Wi-fi
- Unlimited phone calls within CANADA and USA
- underground parking ( EXTRA)
- 1 closed bedroom with queen size bed and large built in wardrobe
- zen bathroom, linens, sheets and towels all provided
- fully equiped kitchen with new appliances and all utensils included
- washer and dryer
- electricity, water, air-conditioning and heating all included
- Large Queen bed in main bedroom and comfortable leather sofa bed in the living room
You will have access to a rooftop pool and terrace to enjoy the views of Montreal downtown skyline and fireworks.
You also have access to a steam room, sauna and private movie theatre inside the building.