Date Available:Friday 25 May 2018 3:00 PM
Monthly Rent: $1,700 - $2,000
Square Feet: 900
Address: 8821 rue Clark, Ville Ahuntsic
Note: Monthly rates will depend on the season, and length of your stay.
Lovely 2 bedroom suite fully furnished located in beautiful neighbourhood of Ahuntsic just 5 mins from Ville Saint-Laurent and Marché Central. Great location. Apartment recently renovated and completely redone by Montreal Furnished Apartments & Suites.
2 bedroom suite fully furnished by Montreal Furnished Apartments & Suites
This apartment located in a beautiful neighbourhood of Ahuntsic just 5 minutes from metro Crémazie . Large apartment with high ceilings & windows and plenty of storage space. Fully equipped with stylish furnishings, utensils, linens, bedding and towels, high speed internet and phone line. It contains a large double living room with a front balcony, the rear balcony provides access to a backyard with a private parking space.
Close to all services and well served by public transport, 5 minutes walk from Crémazie metro just north of the highway 40. Strategically located just 10 minutes to Plateau Mont-Royal, 15 minutes from downtown, blvd St-Laurent leads to Quartier des spectacles, Old Montreal and Ste-Catherine street. CEGEP Ahuntsic and André Grasset, Sports Complex Centre Claude Robillard, supermarkets (Provigo) and restaurants (Burger King, Subway etc) are also all within 10 minutes from the apartment.
Apartment completely renovated and redone by Montreal Furnished Suites. The perfect place for quick access to the city center while enjoying the comfort and tranquility of the suburbs!
Length of stay flexible.
2 bedroom suite fully furnished by Montreal Furnished Apartments & SuitesIncluded:
- Fully furnished ( queen bed , 2 single beds, refrigerator, oven, stove, dishwasher microwave, washer, dryer, etc ...)
- High-speed wireless Internet
- cable TV online
- Linens, bedding and towels
- Phone line (Canada and United States)
- All inclusive stay
- Le Collège Ahuntsic
- Complexe sportif Claude-Robillard
- Marché Central with 1 million square feet and 60 tenants, Marché Central is one of the top power centres in Canada, conveniently situated near the intersection of Highways 15 and 40.
- Rue Chabanel is in the North of Montreal and it is famous for wholesale market in textile, garments, carpet and leather products. There are plenty of factory and warehouses whereby shoppers come to buy at wholesale prices or ex-factory price